Passive Optical LAN (POL) Market to Surpass US$295 Billion by 2031, According to TMR Research
ALBANY, NY, March 17, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — TMR analysts project passive optics LAN (POL) Marlet to expand at a CAGR of 23.6% over the forecast period, 2021 to 2031. Exponential growth in the telecommunications industry over the past decade has broadened the growth prospects of the POL market. Telco carriers’ extensive services for voice, data, video, and wireless for several applications that require higher bandwidth are fueling the demand for passive optical LAN. POL is a new way of structuring telecommunications networks that replaces copper-based infrastructures that are no longer efficient for high-speed applications.
The substantial increase in demand for high bandwidth applications such as HDTV, Video on Demand, 3D TV, IPTV and Gaming among others, leading to the increasing deployment of fiber optic networks to the home (FTTH) creates many opportunities in the passive field. optical LAN market.
Asia Pacific is expected to continue to hold a key share of the POL market in the coming years. Factors such as exponential increase in demand for high network bandwidth for new applications, adoption of Internet of Things, and growing popularity of cloud-based services are fueling the growth of the POL market in the region. The technological advancement, the expansion of the fiber optic network and the development of the administration of the systems in China and India are contributing immensely to the growth of the POL market in the region.
Get a PDF brochure for more information – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=2945
Passive Optical LAN Market – Key Findings of the Report
- Passive Optical LAN is derived from Passive Optical Network (PON) with an attractive and durable LAN architecture. Passive optical LAN outperforms traditional Ethernet LAN in capacity, reliability, security, footprint and lowers operating costs.
- Respect for the environment and the ecological profile of POL are important for its rapid deployment. The passive optical LAN requires no power, dissipates very little heat and improves performance. POL solutions use optical splitters instead of workgroup switches and can therefore be mounted in electrical cabinets to reduce ceiling space.
- POL’s design framework uses fewer cables since single-mode fiber can support multiple devices. There is no theoretical limit to bandwidth using single mode fiber POL, and the bandwidth constraint on distance is virtually infinite using splitters.
- Saving space for the network infrastructure is a key benefit of POL, as it is direct to the user and does not require telecommunications Hall
- Passive Optical LAN promotes green sustainability initiatives by reducing the diameter, weight and length of cabling to reduce the volume of plastic and PVC used
- The POL distribution network can eliminate electronics and maintenance to extend up to 12 miles, where traditional active copper-based LAN could reach only 300 feet.
- The consumer electronics and automotive industries are two key end users of passive optical LAN solutions
Get the COVID-19 impact analysis on https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=2945
Passive Optical LAN Market – Growth Drivers
- The advantages of passive optical network owing to its ability to offer the security, reliability, cost and space savings of fiber to enterprise LAN executives are fueling the growth of the passive optical LAN market
- POL’s distinctive architecture for using single-mode fiber that can support multiple devices is driving the adoption of passive optical LAN solutions
Passive Optical LAN Market – Key Players
Some of the major players operating in the POL market are;
- Alcatel-Lucent SA
- Huawei Technologies Co.Ltd.
- TE Connectivity Ltd.
- ZTE Company
- Ericsson Inc.
- ADTRAN Inc.
- Verizon Communications Inc.
Inquire Before You Buy – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=2945
The passive optical LAN market is segmented as follows;
Passive Optical LAN (POL) Market, By Component
- Optical cables
- Optical Line Terminal (OLT)
- Optical splitter
- Optical Network Terminal (ONT)
Passive Optical LAN (POL) Market, By Type
Passive Optical LAN (POL) Market, By Application
- Power Loop
- Fiber in the Loop (FITL)
- Synchronous Optical Network (SONET)
- Hybrid fibre-coaxial cable (HFC)
- Synchronous Digital Hierarchy (SDH) Systems
Passive Optical LAN (POL) Market, By Region
- North America
- Rest of America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (SOUL)
- GCC countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Browse the latest electronics and semiconductors market Research reports by TMR:
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global market intelligence reports and services. Our proprietary blend of quantitative forecasting and trend analysis provides forward-looking insights to thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continually updated and reviewed by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With broad research and analytical capability, Transparency Market Research uses rigorous primary and secondary research techniques to develop distinctive datasets and research material for trade reports.
For more information on advanced industries research, visit our YouTube channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
United States – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
E-mail: [email protected]
Follow us: Twitter | LinkedIn
Press release: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/passive-optical-lan-market.htm
SOURCE Transparency Market Research